Tuesday, December 16, 2008

text messages 1831-1860

1831. Sleep well, sleep tight, sleep silently into the night. Here is your pillow. Toink! Here is your kiss. Mwah! Here is your hug. Mmmmhhh. Here is your angel, Ahem. saying I love you! Good night!

1832. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved, we love to love.

1833. Lahat ng bagay, pag nagfall, may binabagsakan. If you fall from the trees, sa lupa ang bagsak mo. Kapag sa stairs, sa sahig ang bagsak mo. What if you fall in love? Syempre, sa kama nang bagsak mo! Hehehe.

1834. Mrs1: O mare, bakit ka umiiyak? Mrs2: Nag-away kami ni pare, gusto nya, sex kami, style aso, tumanggi ako! Mrs1: Masarap naman yun! Mrs2: Masarap nga, kaso, gusto nya, sa kalsada! Ngek!

1835. As a kid, I loved big gifts. But I bloomed learning that the best gifts come in small boxes. Like you, I may just have a litle time with you, but your gift of friendship is the one I'm thankful for.

1836. Lord, enlighten what is dark in me; strengthen what is weak in me; mend what is broken in me; bind what is bruised in me; heal what is sick in me; straighten what is crooked in me and revive whatever peace and love have died in me. Most of all, teach me to practice humility at all times.

1837. God's gift to me are people like you. With well meant prayers, I whispered my thanks to Him and asked Him to bless you in ways only He can do!

1838. Our friendship means a lot to me, that if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life vest, I promise, I'll miss you.

1839. Doc: What happened to your vag*na? Ang laki! Girl: I was raped by an elephant. Doc: But elephants have small d*cks! Girl: Ampotahnang yun! Fininger muna ako! Shet!

1840. I may not always do or say the little things to let you know how much I appreciate you. But there's one thing I'm sure of: My world smiles more simply because you're in it. Good evening!

1841. For toothpaste ad, they show the teeth. For shampoo ad, they show the hair. For facial soap, they show the face. Pero bakit sa Whisper napkin, walang showing? Unfair naman! =)

1842. A story that can be read only by Smart people... *The end* May nabasa ka? Wala, di ba? Ako rin eh, wala! Globe kasi tayo. Kung Smart ka at di mo nabasa, matakot ka!

1843. I am not a super rich tropa, hindi mapera, walang car, pero ito ang tandaan mo, kahit wala akong yaman, friend mo pa rin ako kahit hampaslupang maganda lang ako! =)

1844. Miriam Santiago's watch is made jointly by Japan's Seiko and France's Patek Philippe. The brand name of the watch 'Seikopatek'.

1845. In the maze of love, try not to lose yourself, so that when love is no longer willing to stay, you still have the greatest posession and gift that no one could take away... yourself.

1846. Man: I can identify any drink while blindfolded. (Blindfolded, he's handed some glasses) Man: Johnny Walker ito! San Miguel ito! Pweh! Ihi ito! Voice: Yes, pero kanino?

1847. Alam mo ba ang nangyari kagabi? Sa bahay namin? Sa kama ko? Nung mga bandang 2AM? Natutulog ka na yata nun. Alam mo bang natutulog din ako nun? Kagigising ko nga lang! Good morning!

1848. Time for breaktime quote: “ Masarap magmahal kung ang minamahal mo ay masarap.” Now back to reality.

1849. Don't let your mind become cluttered with worry, it leaves less room for the good stuff. Pray, relax, let go! Let God take over your life. Good day!

1850. Minsan, pakiramdam ko, wala na akong ginawang tama. Lahat mali, lahat may puna, pero kapag naisip kita, masaya na ako, dahil sa dinami-dami ng kalokohang nagawa ko, eh siguradong mas marami ang sa iyo!

1851. Christ is the arm that will hold you at your weakest; the eye that will see you at your darkest; and the heart that will love you at your worst. God bless.

1852. You change for two reasons: Either you learn enough that you want to or you've been hurt enough that you have to.

1853. The fate of love is that it is always too little or too much. Don’t live your life with someone you want to live with; live it with someone you can’t live without.

1854. When God is involved, anything can happen. Be open. God has a beautiful way of bringing good vibrations out of broken chords.

1855. Morning is a sign of God's great love for us. Let us be thankful that we are given a new day to share this love with special people in our hearts. Good morning!

1856. As you admire the wonderful things God has made today, remember you're one of them - wonderful inside and out. You're blessed. You're special. You're loved. Good morning!

1857. Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must fight. Pleasant dreams. God bless!

1858. If I have to choose between the one who loves me the most and the one I love the most, I'd rather go for the person who loves me the most because I can learn to love that person as our relationship goes on but I can never teach the person I love the most to love me the way it should. So sad and painful but true, have to willingly admit realities.

1859. Bata: Itay, sabi ng genie, bibigyan daw nya ako ng isang wish! Itay: Wow! Sabihin mo, sana manalo ang tatay mo sa lotto bukas! Next day, nanalo ng lotto ang driver nila!

1860. “Pag di ka mahal ng taong Mahal mo, wag kang magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka. Kaya quits lang.“ May point sya. Hahaha

0 comments:

Your Ad Here