Tuesday, December 2, 2008

text messages 1531-1560

1531. Husband to hotel manager. Come, hurry, my wife wants to jump out of the window. Manager: What can I do about that, sir? Husband: Idiot! The window won't open!

1532. My silence for a long time doesn’t mean that I’ve forgotten you. My being hush is a simple symbol, a promise that even if I’m being quite, I’ll always be here for you.

1533. Forgiveness. Give it to people who have hurt you in one way or another, intentionally or not, even if they don't ask for it. Because forgiving and letting go hastens the healing.

1534. Don't ever leave the one you love for the one you like., because the one you like will leave you for the one they love. Minikaniko ni Moniko ang makina ni Monica. Bituka, butika, butiki. Pasko, paksiw, pasko, paksiw. Tongue twister lang, akala mo, inspirational? =)

1535. A smile is the best lighting system of the face, the best cooling system of the head, and the best warming system of the heart. Keep smiling! =)

1536. Today, when you feel like nobody loves you and when you feel like everyone is against you, don't panic! Pito na kayo nina GMA, FG, Defensor, Neri, Atienza, Abalos at Razon!

1537. Ano english ng 'Baka maswerte ako'? Beef lucky me! Ano ang 'Maswerte ako inay'? Lucky me mami! Ano ang 'Maswerte akong lalake'? Lucky me with egg! Boink!

1538. Why did the chewing gum cross the road? Because he was stuck to the chicken's foot.

1539. Magandang gabi po. Magtatanong lang po. Totoo po ba po na ang mga cute daw po ay magagalang po?

1540. There was a time I fell in love with someone very special. I told myself that I'll never give up on that person, but one day, I did. Why? Finally, I realized, it's time to be kind to myself naman. Masakit eh!

1541. Tagalog: Friend, ano ba ang difference ng opinion sa conclusion? Bisaya: Ang tanga mo naman! Papasok ka sa pinto kung opin-yun. Pero con-clus-yon, hindi pwedeng pumasok!

1542. DTI Inspector: Yung mga ibinebenta nyo raw na toys na made in China, marami daw lead sa pintura nito. Akong: Oo, malami led, pelo melon din silang glins at olens!

1543. Teacher(T): Sino pumatay kay Magellan, may initial na LL? Student(S): Lito Lapid? T: Inuulit ang pangalan nya. S: Lito Lito? T: Mahaba ang buhok nya. S: Lotlot? T: Madami sila. S: Lotlot and friends?

1544. Lasing: Hoy! Sinong matapang?! Labas! Lalake: Ako! Bakit? Lalaban ka?! Lasing: Pare, ihatid mo naman ako sa bahay, natatakot ako kay misis eh. =)

1545. I know you trust me, and I will never take it from you ever.

1546. Ang buhay ay mahirap, puno ng lumbay at pagsubok, pero kapag ikaw ay nadapa, bumangon ka at buong tapang mong sabihin, 'Sino gang tumulak sa akin? Parang tanga eh!'

1547. Years from now, I don't know who I'm gonna be, where' I'll be in my life and what I have by then. But one thing would be certain, that you'll still be my friend wherever I'll be.

1548. You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

1549. Minsan, kailangan mong magparamdam sa mahal mo, sa kaibigan mo, sa tropa, sa kaberks, sa katext. Kasi, kung hindi, magugulat ka na lang isang araw, reply nila sa iyo, 'Hu U?'

1550. Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn't shine through.

1551. Masakit mahalin ang taong hindi ka naman mahal. Nakakapagod lang umasa, pero kahit umiwas ka na, may sasakit pa ba kapag tumama yung siko mo sa kanto ng lamesa? Nakapanghihina di ba?

1552. Mirror Mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all? The mirror laughed and then it spat. 'It sure ain't you. You ugly prat!'

1553. When we sigh about our problems, they grow double but when we laugh about them and lift them up to God, they become bubbles. Have a bright and bubbly day!

1554. Pag-ibig, parang laro. Sinimulan ng dalawa, sasalihan ng iba. Minsan, taya ka pa, hahanapin at hahabulin mo. Paano kung ang hinabol mo, nakahanap na ng ibang kalaro? Itataya mo pa rin ba ang puso mo?

1555. People say that when you bite your tongue accidentally, someone you know misses you a lot. Hope you bit your tongue right now because I do miss you, yung tipong dumudugo na dahil sobrang miss kita!

1556. Mind teaser. You can't see me in a day, but you can see me twice in a week, but I appear only once in a year and twice in a decade. What am I?

1557. Value persons while you still have them. Because you'll never know till when they will stay in your life. You may get tired of having them, but at least be thankful they never get tired of having you.

1558. If one star will fall everytime I miss you, all stars will be out of the sky now. So, if ever there be no more stars tonight, it's all your fault, you make me miss you so much.

1559. It is hard when you met the right love at the wrong time. But what is more painful is when you have to give up the right love because you have to face the right time holding the wrong love!

1560. Ei! Baka may friend ka na gustong magwork. P18,500 ang starting. Sa palengke nga lang... tagalista ng noisy!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here