Thursday, October 16, 2008

Text Messages 301-330

301. When you love someone, you let them go thinking that if they love you, they will come back. What you fail to see is that they may not come back thinking that you don't love them for the very reason you let them go. Think about it.

302. Kunwari, ang pangalan mo, 'Ikaw', tapos ang pangalan ko ay 'Ako'. Ang tanong, sino ang panget?? =)

303. Never regret the choices you make, just believe in yourself and have faith. Life isn't perfect, it's a blend of joy and sorrow, but whatever life leads you, it's because of a purpose.

304. Memories play a very confusing role. They make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together, but sometimes make you cry when you remember the time you last laugh together.

305. Erap: Pareng Ronnie, akyat ka sa puno, pisilin mo bunga kung hinog na. FPJ: (umakyat at pinisil ang bunga.) Oo pare, hinog na. Erap: Sige, baba ka na at sungkitin natin.

306. Misis: Bakit ba tuwing kumakanta ako, lumalabas ka ng bahay? Hindi mo ba gusto ang boses ko? Mister: Hindi naman. Gusto ko lang malaman ng mga kapitbahay na hindi kita sinasaktan! =)

307. Define panty. Panty - man's greatest enemy because it covers the main objective. =)

308. Minsan, sa buhay, may gusto tayong hanapin. Tagumpay? Pag-ibig? Kaibigan? Saya? Pero naisip mo ba? Ang nais mong makita sa umaga, pustahan? Ano? Cellphone, di ba? :)

309. I believe my life is like a jeepney and I am the driver. Some people are coming in and out of my life. Some of them I remember, some of them I don't. But you? You will always be my special passenger.

310. GF: Hon, you know what? You have a body of a god! BF: Oh yeah? You really think so? Which god? Adonis? Zeus? GF: No... Buddha!

311. Nanay: Anak, bumili ka nga ng asin. Anak: Ayoko po, madilim na, takot ako! Nanay: Huwag kang matakot, kasama mo angel mo! Anak: Eh di sya na lang ang utusan mo, dala-dalawa pa kami!

312. Pinadalhan ni Vicky Belo ng sulat ang lahat ng gwapo at magaganda. Alam mo ba kung ano ang laman ng sulat? Hindi mo alam? Hindi ka pinadalhan??!

313. Thank you, for coming into my life, for helping me to be better, for loving me, for accepting me, and most of all, for being my friend! Happy Valentine's my friend!

314. Kapag may problema ka, andito lang ako. Kapag nalulungkot ka, patatawanin kita. Kapag kailangan mo ng kaibigan, andito lang ako. Pero kapag tinawag mo ako tapos hindi ako nakarating, silipin mo ako, baka ikaw naman ang kailangan ko.

315. Let us see if I can still recall the alphabet. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z. Ooops! I miss U!

316. In prosperity, God tests our gratitude; in poverty, our contentment; in darkness, our faith; at all times, our obedience! God bless!

317. Madre: Father, tell your seminarians not to urinate along the fence. Pari: Sister naman! Maliliit na bagay, pinapansin mo. Madre: No! Malalaki, father. Malalakiii!!!

318. A single candle may light an entire room but true friendship lights up a lifetime. Thanks for your friendship which is truly cherished. Good morning!

319. A joke and a truth are not mutually exclusive. Sometimes, the best jokes are true and the best truth are jokes.

320. Man: Hello! Ano pangalan mo miss? Girl: Carmen! Kasi mahilig ako sa “Car” at saka sa “Men” Ikaw? Ano name mo? Man: Pepe! Kasi mahilig din ako eh! Hahahaha!

321. I hate insomnia, not because it doesn’t put me into sleep despite the fact that I’m tired, but because it puts me into a state of reminiscing memories I know I couldn’t bring back. I wish I could drive insomnia away. Not so I can dream well, but to save my pillow from being drowned by my tears. :(

322. The next cruel thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall inlove with him when he doesn't intend to catch her fall.

323. May sagot ako sa isa sa mga tanong mo sa buhay. Maaaring hindi ito mahalaga pero makakagaan ito sa kalooban mo. Alam mo ba na 54 ang butas ng Skyflakes? =)

324. The world is so big, di ba? Imagine?! 7 billion people, 7 continents, over a hundred countries, pero paano tayo nagkakilala? That is what you call 'Kamalasan!' =)

325. You'll never know how much you needed your friends until you look back along the rope and realized how many knots they tied to keep you from falling.

326. A little bird was flying in winter. The bird froze and fell into the ground. A cow came by and dropped some dung on the bird. Bird realized how warm it was and began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing, dig him out and ate him! Lessons to be learned from the story: 1. Not everyone who drops shit on you is your enemy; 2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend; and 3. When you're in deep shit, keep your mouth shut! =)

327. God has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand His wisdom but we simply have to trust His will. Good evening!

328. When life is a mess, when my heart has been crushed, when I’m wearing a frown, when I breakdown and cry, when I’m blue, can I comfort myself by saying, I have you?

329. If you feel love in your heart, you are blessed by God, and if you share with others the love you have in your heart, you become a blessing from God. Good morning!

330. Nagluluto ang mag-ama ng tanghalian. Ama: Ilang sili ang inilagay mo sa karne, anak. Anak: Labing lima, tay. Ama: O sige, gawin mo nang beinte, tapos kainin mo mag-isa, hayop ka!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here