Monday, October 27, 2008

Text Messages 601-630

601. PAL: We are now preparing to land in San Francisco International Airport. Should you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask us. Hope you enjoyed your flight. Thank you. Paalala po sa mga Pilipinong pasahero, ang mga unan, kumot, plato at iba pang kagamitan sa eroplano ay hindi po kasama sa pasalubong ang mga ito. Maraming salamat po!

602. I'm not extremely good looking but I have a sense of humor. I'm not breathtakingly intelligent but I'm relatively witty. I'm not insanely rich but I'm fairly kind. I'm just a simple guy with a crazy elusive ambition of meeting your acquiantance. So, hi! =) - Dodong, nakikipagtextmate kay Inday.

603. Ngiti ka para mawala problema... ngiti ka kaibigan. Ngiti ka kahit kanino, ngiti lang nang ngiti. Isang paalala mula sa Philippine Mental Hospital.

604. Don't tie your heart to a person who has nothing to offer you. You may say you're in love, you might even say he/she is your soulmate. But is that enough to fill your need for love? Let go. It might hurt for a while, but when you get over it, you'll find it's for the better.

605. Teacher: Totoo bang hindi naninigarilyo, hindi umiinom, hindi nagsusugal at hindi nangtsitsiks ang papa mo? Student: Opo! Teacher: Wow! Anong sikreto nya? Student: Walang pera!

606. Translate in English: May baliw, gumahasa ng labandera at tumakas. NUT SCREWS WASHER and BOLTS.

607. No quote can tell you what's inside my heart, they just express what I feel, but never enough, so when I say 'I care for you' huwag ka maniwala, 'coz what I feel is more than what I say.

608. Prayer lifts our hearts above the battles of life and gives us a glimpse of God's power which spells victory and hope. God bless. Good morning.

609. Nag eyeball ang mag textmates: Girl: I’ll be in yellow. Boy: Ako, green na lang. Nagmeet sila sa coffee shop. Dumating ang PANGET na babaeng naka yellow pero walang lalaking naka green. Nilapitan ng babae ang isang lalaking naka red shirt. Girl: Excuse me, are you my textmate? Boy: Hindi ah! Naka green ba ako?

610. Those who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim. Pucha! Inom lang ng inom! Pupulikatin din yang sorrow na yan! =)

611. GRO: Pogi, gusto mo ng ligaya? Pogi: Only if you can do it the way my wife does. GRO: Ako pa?! How does she make you happy ba? Pogi: Syempre, walang bayad!

612. Patient: Magkano ang magpaface-lift? Doctor: Complete treatment, P145000. Patient: Ang mahal! Ano ba ang pinakamurang treatment para magmukha akong bata? Doktor: Eto, tsupon, P20 lang.

613. When you know things are not meant for you, learn to let go. It doesn't mean you are weak but you are strong. Strong enough to fight the urge of wanting something you are not supposed to have.

614. The word 'Good night' doesn't really mean, 'Sige, tulog na ako!' But it is in fact one of the people's shy way of saying, 'Naalala kitang istorbohin before I sleep!' Good night!

615. Do what makes you happy. Life is not based on the money you earned and success you've achieved. It's all about being happy with who you are, who you're with, who you've got, who you love, and who makes your life worth living.

616. I've already told Santa what I want for Christmas. A friend who will stay forever. So, if a fat man comes around and tries to wrap you up, please cooperate. =) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

617. Brain stuffs. Husband: I heard that fish is a brain food. Wife: You better eat a whale. *** Student: I heard that fish is a brain food. Room mate: Yeah, I eat it all the time. Student: Well, there goes another theory. *** Husband: How long can a man live without brains? Wife: I don't know. How old are you? *** Father: Don't you think our son gets all his brains from me? Mother: Maybe, I still have all mine. *** Don: She's a bright girl. She has brains enough for two. Art: Then, she's just the girl for you.

618. When the time comes when everything seems hopeless, here's what you do: SHUT UP & STOP WHINING sheesh! You've got me. Remember?!

619. Don't focus on what you lost but what remains. Don't focus on the pain but how the pain shaped you. Don't focus on the failure but on the great lessons the failure taught you.

620. Hindi lahat ng kulot, salot. - Goldilocks.

621. There are 3 angels sent from heaven - 1st one to guide you in all your doings, 2nd to guard and save you from harm and 3rd angel is destined to text you. Ahem!

622. What is the similarity between skirt and sky? Answer: Sky covers the whole population and skirt covers the source of population. Hehehe.

623. KISS is purely organic and naturally sweet, has no artificial ingredients and is 100% wholesome...Here's one for you...MMWAAAH! Have a nice day!

624. Alam mo friend, mahal na mahal kita. To the point na kapag nakita kong dinapuan ka ng lamok sa mukha, tatagain ko yung lamok! I swear! Malakas ka sa akin eh!

625. It's wrong to hurt those who love you, but it's worse to love those who hurt you.

626. How come I? How come I? How come I? Di kita iiwan sa paglalakbay, dito sa mundong walang katiyakan. How come I? Hindi kita bibitawan sa paglalakbay sa mundo ng kawalan!

627. Donya Mary counsels Erap on her 102nd birthday: Joseph, anak, hindi mo natapos ang pag-aaral mo, pati pagkapresidente mo! Sana, matapos mo man lang jail term mo!

628. Buddhist monk buys hotdog in New York and gives a $100 bill. Monk: Where's my change? Vendor: Change must come from within.

629. Send this to 150 friends and nothing will happen. Promise, effective 'to, natry ko na, wala talagang nangyari! Good morning!

630. God gives us a loving spirit so we can be better persons; not just gifted with a mind that understands but with a heart that truly cares. Good morning!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here