Sunday, October 19, 2008

Text Messages 391-420

391. Friendship is always a promise kept in the heart so when everything is unclear, just remember three things: I'm here, still here, with or without beer. :)

392. What if you need a friend and there are hundred steps between us? You can take the first step to get near me and I will take all 99 steps to be there for you.

393. When you find love, treasure it, take care of it. Be true to it. Make good use of it. Because love comes unseen. You can only see it when it's gone.

394. May sasabihin ako. Kaya lang, kadiri eh. Gusto mong malaman? O sige, basta huwag mong ipasa sa iba, kasi nga, nakakahiya talaga. Cute ka! O, di ba, yuck?!

395. You never truly love a person unless the mere thought of you hurting your loved one is enough to break you own heart.

396. Absence diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and blows up the bonfire. True friendship stands the test of time, distance and absence, making it grow stronger. Difficult times only mean that friendship's roots will grow deeper. Good morning! Rise and shine! God bless and take care!

397. GMA: Ano bang hinahanap mo dyan sa 3 in 1 coffee mo at kanina ka pa silip nang silip dyan? Erap: Hinahanap ko yung libreng asukal! May nakasulat kasi na 'Sugarfree.' GMA: Bobo! Banda yun!

398. Have you seen a fish trying to get out of the aquarium? When out, it realized it does not belong to the floor but in the water. We also try to go outside God's will thinking we'll be happier but instead we just find ourselves empty.

399. Tanggap ko na di lahat ng gusto ko nakukuha ko. Pero may isang bagay na proud ako. Hindi rin pala lahat ng nagkakagusto sa akin nakukuha ako! Yabang!! Hahaha!

400. 3 stages of life: Teens - You have all the time and energy but no money. Workers - You have the money and energy but no time. Oldies - You have all the time and money but no more energy. Enjoy Life!

401. Alam mo ba kung bakit sa tingin ko, hulog ka ng langit? Kasi, bawal ka roon! Hehehe =)

402. Man1: Mister, saan ho ba ang CR dito? Kasi, jingle na jingle na ako. Man2: Pinoy ka ba? Man1: Oho! Man2: Ayun, sa pader!

403. Naguguluhan ako. Di ba, yung Victory Liner, Pascual Liner, Alfonso Liner at G Liner, mga bus yun? Yung Panty Liner, bus din ba yun? Saan naman ang byahe nila?

404. In a gay beauty contest, question and answer portion. Juror: Here's your question, bukod sa mukha mo, ano pang problema mong halimaw ka? :)

405. In life, you can't predict what will happen in the future. I met you, you met me. Wala na! Wala na tayong future! Hehehe!

406. You told me you miss me, but you don't. You told me you care for me but you don't. You told me I'm special but I'm not. Then you told me the truth that you don't love me, I smiled and said, 'I know.'

407. You can never teach a guy to love you the way you want to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it in his own way, in his own time. That's the saddest part of being a girl. But you can never teach a girl to love the guy back the way she did before if she already grew tired and fed up understanding and waiting to be appreciated and loved the way she deserves to be loved. That's the saddest part of being an insensitive man. =(

408. Until one feels the spirit of Christmas, there is no Christmas. All else is outward display - so much tinsel and decorations. For it isn't the holly, it isn't the snow. It isn't the tree, not the firelight's glow. It's the warmth that comes to the hearts of men when the Christmas spirit returns again. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

409. Sometimes my mind asks, Why I miss you? Why I care for you? Why I remember you? Why I text you? Then my heart answered. Mental patient needs more care. =)

410. Boom talong-talong. Boom talong-talong. Kamatis, kamatis, bagoong! Hehehe! Kinanta mo ano?? Hahaha!

411. Watch out for it!

412. A poem for all ex: So much for love, so much for you, if you think I'm running after you, f*ck you! If you think I'm rapidly hit, bulls#!t! A martyr's life is not my role, after what you have done, a$$hole! So, if you want another lover, go ahead you mother f*cker! *Applause! Bow!*

413. Boy: Hayop ka! Hirap na hirap akong nagtatrabaho sa sakahan mo pero sahod ko, hindi tumaas! Kung mamatay ako, sinong magpapakain sa pamilya ko, ikaw? Amo: Inglisin mo para taasan ko sahod mo! Boy: Animal you! Poor poor me to job in your farm but my salary did not climb! If I die, who will eat my family, you?

414. Madre: Father, ginaw na ginaw ako. Pari: Ako rin sister! Gusto mo bang gawin natin ang ginagawa ng mag-asawa? Madre: Oo father! Pari: Sige, ipagtimpla mo ako ng kape!

415. Be happy when God answers your prayer. But be more thankful when God makes you the answer to someone else's. 'Ikaw yun for me!'

416. You've got to wonder why we cling to our expectations. Because the expected is what keeps us steady, standing, still, the expected is just the beginning. The unexpected is what changes our lives.

417. Ano ang difference ng girlfriend at asawa? Ang girlfriend ay nililigawan, ang asawa ay inililigaw!

418. The leaves of trees just keep falling. Lesson? You can't always keep someone to yourself forever. Sometimes, you have to let go. Yet, you have to remain standing, like trees do.

419. I'm praying that our friendship will never come to an end. I'm wishing that it will last until you can see an apple in an orange tree on the 30th day of february. =) Nangiti ka noh?

420. Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. Have faith! God bless.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here