Thursday, October 23, 2008

Text Messages 511-540

511. Sometimes, love makes a big scar in your heart, but don't let it stain your life, it only means, the bigger the scar you had, the better you've loved.

512. I never intended to be the most special person in your life, that's too much to ask. I just hope that one day, when you don't see my messages, you'll say, 'Nakakamiss naman si Kukote.'

513. Sabi nila, minsan, sa buhay natin, kailangan kang mamili kung yung taong mahal mo o mahal ka! Hello?! Hindi na uso yun ngayon, ang tanong, 'Yummy ba sya?' =)

514. We have two eyes and just one tongue, which means we need to look twice and talk once. We have two ears and just one mouth, so, we need to listen more than we talk. We have two hands and one stomach, so, we need to work twice as much as we eat. We have two brains, left and right, and one heart, so, we can think twice, but can love only one.

515. Thanks to those who hated me, you made me stronger. Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart grow fonder. Thanks to those who might have envied me, you let my self esteem grow stronger. Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. Thanks to those who entered my life, you made me who I am today. Thanks to those who left, you reminded me that nothing lasts forever. Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the true meaning of friendship.

516. Just imagine life without girls. The results... Telephones silent. Malls empty. Shoes and bag industries closed. All mobile companies in loss. No cosmetics. No flowers. No valentine's day. No jewelries. No perfumes. No travelling. Devastated economy. But all men go directly to heaven!

517. Sa bakery. Pulubi: Palimos po ng cake. Ale: Bah, sosyal ka! Namamalimos ka lang, gusto mo pang cake! Ito ang dalawang pandesal. Pulubi: Hindi po pwede, kasi, birthday ko ngayon!

518. As I lay down the cards in the game of solitaire. I see the king and queen of hearts side by side, I remember you and me and how you left me for the jack of hearts.

519. News: GMA kidnapped by terrorists. $5 million ransom demand or she'll be set on fire. All donations appreciated... so far, 500,000 liters of gasoline received! Hahaha!

520. The worst curse you can inflict on anyone: May you have Gloria's height, may you have Ramos' fidelity, may you have Gringo's loyalty, may you have Erap's wisdom, and may you have Cory Aquino's daughter! Toink!

521. 'All the bests are taken.' - Isang napakalaking kahibangan! Dahil ako ay single! Hahaha! Good morning!

522. Amo: O, bakit nakahubad ka? Inday: Sabi po sa cookbook, 'Serve without dressing.'

523. Each of us has a star that shines with the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone, but when you feel you're about to lose your own spark, I'm here to share my glow.

524. Hindi lahat ng malakas, super hero! - putok.

525. Life ko? Ok lang! Simple kahit komplikado. Payapa kahit magulo. Madali kahit mahirap. Galing noh? Kaya mahal ko ang life ko eh! Malinaw kahit malabo. Dagdagan pa ng tulad mo na mabait pero may toyo!

526. Scariest thing about having a teddy bear is when you hug it tight and it suddenly hugs you back. Waaahhh… Goodnight!!!

527. Ask me to love another, I will. Ask me to shout louder, I will. Ask me to be low and alone, I will but ask me to let you go, I won't.

528. There was a bad guy who fall in love to a good girl. The guy really love the girl so much that he will do things just to make the girl happy. The girl told the guy to stop all his rumble and the guy command it. One day, the girl heard the news about the rumble, and she say the guy bloody and dying, the girl cried but the guy smile and said, Hindi ako lumaban, kasi, baka magalit ka.

529. Giving is the secret of a healthy life. Not necessarily money, but whatever a person has - encouragement, sympathy and understanding. – John D. Rockfeller, Jr.

530. Bagay sa iyong maging amo. Inalila mo kasi ang puso ko. Nakanang romantic!

531. I think that sometimes we love a person so much that we have to be numb to it; because if we actually felt how much we really love, then it would kill us.

532. Time is like a river, you can't step on the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass you again. Cherish every moment of your life. Stay happy!

533. Jun: Sir, si Mike, buong araw na walang ginawa. Boss: Talaga? Paano mo nalaman? Jun: Sir, maghapon ko syang pinagmasdan!

534. Kissing in the lips is great, but be sure you never close your eyes and not too long because you'll encounter a strange feeling called 'Lee Bog!'

535. Women are like the police. They can have all the evidence in the world, but they still want the confession.

536. Bread cast on water comes back to you. The good deed you do today may benefit you or your loved ones at the least expected time. If you never see the deed again, at least, you have made the world a better place. Isn't that what's life is all about?

537. Da Vinci... Da Vinci Winchi spider went up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out!

538. There are three great things in this world. The first thing is for you to love someone. The second thing is for someone to love you back and the third greatest thing is for the first and second thing to happen at the same time.

539. 'Ako, Edward, pinakasalan kita dahil mahal kita, pero pati ba naman mga katulong, dapat kong pakisamahan?' - Sharon Cuneta, Madrasta.

540. If the pressures in life seems like crushing you down, think of a crushed grape that produces the best wine. The pressures you have in life only brings out the best in you.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here