Sunday, November 23, 2008

Text Messages 1261-1290

1261. Tinkerbell speaks: They say that when you leave Neverland, you'd grow up and you'd meet different people who'd try and make you believe. Sometimes, you'd choose the prince. He'd take you to his castle, dance with you, but would allow you to leave when the clock strikes 12. Sometimes, you'd meet Spiderman, he'd give you the sweetest kiss and vanishes for all time. Sometimes, you'd find your Peter Pan, a guy who'd take care of you, and fly with you against the winds but then you'd notice that his heart still belongs to Wendy. So, I'll be like Princess Fiona. I'll find my Shrek, not perfect, but real and stays forever.

1262. Do you know what Christmas is? It's simple. Christ Has Risen In Spite The Most Adverse Sacrifices. Please pass to all your friends and spread the good news!

1263. Kaya ko din magpapayat. Wala lang ako sa mood.

1264. 1986 was a year of revolutions. It was the year when our people kicked out a dictatorship that stifled our freedom. It was the year the first lady president stepped into power. And it was the year when the Filipino people heard the powerful voice of Regine Velasquez!

1265. I know your life can go on without me, that you can be happy without me, that you can survive without me. But even if you turn me away, I will still stay with you and will always be your friend.

1266. You are the one person in this world that I would never trade with anyone else. You've given me memories so unique in you and what else?! Guess they'll never understand unless they get the chance to get to know you.

1267. Before, choices were always easy. I never had to choose between things that I liked and I liked more. But now, no matter which one I pick, it seems to be wrong and I always end up losing what I really wanted.

1268. Kapag sinaktan at ipinagpalit ka ng mahal mo at inimbitahan ka pa sa kasal nila, pumunta ka, hawakan mo ang kamay nya at ibulong mo, 'Sukob ang kasal mo!'

1269. Mahirap talagang lumimot ng taong ayaw mong kalimutan, mahirap saktan ang taong ayaw mong masaktan, mahirap maniwala sa ayaw mong paniwalaan, pero ang pinakamahirap sa lahat ay tinidorin ang sabaw!

1270. Everything that happened once may never happen again. But everything that happens twice will sure happen the third time. - Arab Proverb. Think about it.

1271. Boy: Uy, ang ganda ng ipin mo ha, parang exams. Tony: Huh? Baket naman? Boy: One seat apart!

1272. Enemies stab you in front, bitches stab you at the back. Jerks stab you at the heart but a true friend is sitting there with a knife, to stab those a*sholes right back!

1273. Man: Ne, anong pangalan mo? GRO: Paquita po! Man: Aba, antigo na yang pangalan mo. Bihira na ang may ganyang pangalan. Sino yung mga kasama mo? GRO: Yung nakaputi, si Pahipo. Yung nakapula, si Pahiga, at yung nakastripe, si Patuwad.

1274. A real friend not only goes out with you anywhere you go but also remembers you no matter how busy they are, who takes their time to say, 'Hi Friend'

1275. Sabi nila, ang panget daw, itinadhana para sa maganda at gwapo. Napaupo ako sa isang tabi... Badtrip! Ibig sabihin, para sa pangit ako?!

1276. Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore.

1277. Isang mabangis na pambanat! Guy: Miss, freezer ka ba? Girl: Bakit mo naman nasabi? Guy: Tinitigasan kasi ako sa iyo eh! Hehehe.

1278. Whenever you make me smile, I never miss to put it somewhere in my heart and if ever I find myself lonely, I would scan my heart to remind me of the times I felt important because of you. Take care!

1279. Want to hear a fairy tale? Once upon a time, Cinderella was so horny. So, she put Pinnochio's nose between her legs and shouted, 'Magsinungaling ka, bilis!' Hehehe.

1280. Use your lips for truth, your voice for kindness, your eyes for compassion, your hands for charity, your figure for uprightness, your heart for love and for anyone who doesn't like you, your middle finger! Hahaha!

1281. Masarap magmahal kung ikaw lang ang mahal nya. Masarap magmahal kung talagang seryoso sya. Pero wala nang mas sasarap pa kung sasabihin nya, 'Alam mo, kuntento na ko sayo...'

1282. Girlfriend: Mahal, ihatid mo ako. Boyfriend: Hindi pwede babe. Wala akong pera. Naoperahan ang lola ko, may sakit ang kapatid ko. Wala pang ipinapadala si mommy galing Japan. Girlfriend: Ayaw mo? Hindi ka makakascore sa akin, tandaan mo yan! Boyfriend: Ahahaha! Aba'y tingnan mo nga naman. May naipit pala na P500 sa bulsa ko! Tara babe, taxi tayo!

1283. It is better to die for something than to live for nothing.

1284. Alone? I'll be your shadow. Afraid? Stay behind me. Wanna cry? Here's my shoulder. Need a hug? I'll embrace you tightly and say, 'Whatever happens, you have me.'

1285. If I could freeze time, I'd freeze the moment we were together. There was so much I wanted to share, I wanted to say, but the one thing I wasn't able to tell was how much I wanted to stay.

1286. In life, there are four things you can't get back. The stone, after the throw. The word, after it is said. The action, after it is done, and the time, after it has passed. So be careful of what you throw, of what you speak, of what you do and of what you let pass by. Take care!

1287. Garfield's words of wisdom: 'We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more info in our heads. So, I'm not fat! I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold anymore so it started filling up the rest of me.'

1288. Boy: I saw her. Still pretty and she looks so happy. Girl: I saw him. I felt like crying but I won't let him notice that. Boy: I wonder if she's now taken, maybe, she is. Girl: I'm still single, can't seem to find someone who could take his place. Boy: I know she's angry. Girl: After all he's done, I couldn't get angry. Boy: I'm coward not to choose her. Girl: He was brave enough to choose the one he truly loves. Boy: I regret it. Girl: Wish he never left. Boy: I love her but it's too late, she doesn't love me anymore. Girl: I love him still but I should move on. =(

1289. You are part of the puzzle of someone else's life. You may never know where you fit, but others will fill the holes in their lives with pieces of you. So if you run out of reasons to live, remember that someone else's life may never be complete without you in it.

1290. Define love. According to the nurses and intelligent people, love is a sickness. Because everybody who gets it ends up in bed!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here