Friday, November 7, 2008

Text Messages 811-840

811. Just when my mind found the answers, my heart changed the questions!

812. Someone has wisely said: The heart is a fertile place, anything planted there will grow for sure whether LOVE

813. Mrs: Naniniwala ka ba na ang babae habang tumatanda ay gumaganda? Mr: Oo naman. Mrs: Sa tingin mo, gumaganda ba ako? Mr: Sa tingin ko, hindi ka tumatanda.

814. Roses are red, violets are blue, monkeys like you should be kept in the zoo. Don't get angry, you will find me there too,not in the cage but laughing at you.

815. Teacher: Juan, use euthanasia in a sentence. Juan: Yes, ma'am. Ahh, The girl is no longer a virgin because na iyotan na sya.

816. If one day, you decide to give up on me, I'll understand. And if I remember you, I would be grateful for the fact that minsan, ikaw yung isa sa mga taong sumalo sa akin at nagpaalala na hindi ako nag-iisa!

817. Don't be afraid to put your trust to someone who will love you completely, because not all fears are right and love doesn't always end in pain. Who knows? The one you've been waiting for has always been with you.

818. Nobody knows when would death comes to us, I maybe gone anytime. Death comes suddenly, so before I runout of time and before I would catch my last breath, i want you to know that...

819. True strength of character is not just calculated by how well we manage to carry a sizabl load under challenging conditions , but is perhaps better measured by our ability to remain kind and light spirited, even when we're sure that we can't bear the weight of one more ounce of life.

820. A good test of character: When you've done something wrong, accept/admit it and be sorry. No one has ever choked to death from swallowing his/her pride.

821. Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart. Good night! God bless.

822. Last night, my pillow saw me sad. He asked, 'Why are you crying? Why are those tears falling on me?' Know what I did? Syempre, tumakbo ako! Ikaw kaya ang kausapin ng unan?! English pa!

823. Misis: Pinuyat mo ako kagabi! Mister: Bakit? Misis: Nagsasalita ka sa pagtulog. Puro pangalan ng babae. Lani, Joy, Beth, Samantha, Michelle, Hannah, Charisse, Rosemarie, Vivian... Mister: Paano ka naman napuyat? Misis: Kakahintay sa pangalan ko!

824. Juan: Inay, si Pedro, hindi ako pinagkape sa burol ng tatay nya. Nanay: Hayaan mo anak, kapag namatay ang tatay mo, hindi rin natin sya pagkakapehin.

825. How can we love people who don’t seem to make things worth at all? Why do we become so numb caring for people whom at times don’t even think of us in a day or two? Why do we let ourselves hurt and continue hoping for a love that makes us defenseless? And why do we prioritize these people who only choose us as options? Are these the reasons why sometimes in love we end up losing ourselves? Sad but true…

826. Today, before you think of saying any unkind word, think of someone who can't speak. Before you complain about the food you eat, think of someone who has nothing to eat. Before you complain about life, think of someone who went too early to heaven. And when you are tired and complaining about your job, think of the unemployed, the disabled and those who wished they had their job. And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down, put a smile on your face and thank God you're alive and still around. Life is a gift. Enjoy the day, it's full of God's blessings. Good morning!

827. Tahimik na nakatitig si Inday sa bote ng juice. Dahil nakasulat... Concentrate! Toink!

828. Love for someone sometimes doesn't worth fighting for and doesn't worth risking for, only if that someone doesn't really have no feeling of love for you at all.

829. Adik lang sa paningin. May puso't damdamin. Subukan lang nilang mahalin. Mababaliw sila sa akin.

830. Words to live by: Whenever I feel like working, I lie down until the feeling is gone. Katamaran at its best!

831. Eternity, without it, yesterday is forgotten. Today is taken for granted and tomorrow will never come.

832. Let me share this beautiful text: I asked God, 'How do I get the best out of life?' God answered, 'Face your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, prepare for the future without fear.' Then He added, 'Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don't believe your doubts and don't doubt your beliefs. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.'

833. Mahirap magpretend na happy if sad ka. Hirap magpretend na kaya mo, if nasasaktan ka. Pero kung tayo, magpretend na ugly, grabe, mas mahirap! Walang maniniwala, kalungkot no?

834. Noong una, naiilang ako sayo, di ako makalapit, kasi baka di ka friendly. But you proved me wrong. Napakasweet mo pala. Now napatunayan ko na di lahat ng nasa mental, wild!

835. A genie appeared to me, gave me an option to make a wish, either to have a good memory, or to have you in my life. I forgot what I've chosen. =)

836. Don't ever think that I don't miss you, because even when you're near beside me, I just can't get enough of you. So, what do I call it when you are far apart? Feel like dying to see and hold you again.

837. I want to divorce my wife, she hasn't spoken to me in six months! Lawyer: Better think it over, wives like that are very hard to find!

838. Dalawang baliw sa mental. B1: Pare, tatakas tayo. B2: Paano? B1: Aakyatin natin yung bakod, tatalon tayo palabas. Sumilip si B2 sa bintana. B2: Pare, malas, hindi tayo makakatakas. B1: Bakit? B2: Walang bakod!

839. How is this fair? The one you cry for each night when you go to sleep is the same person you think of and puts a smile on your face when you get up in the morning.

840. Tell God all your 3 P's: Problems, Pressures and Plans and He will give you His ABC's. Answers to prayers, Best favors and Courage to go on.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here