Sunday, November 30, 2008

text messages 1441-1470

1441. If you keep doing what you have always done, you will always get what you always got. So, when you want something you’ve never had, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.

1442. Happiness is learning to appreciate every little blessings and finding the positive lessons in every hurt and failure. Have a nice day ahead!

1443. In 1998, government doctors distributed condoms to Igorots in the Mountain Province for birth control. Kahapon lang, sumulat ang isa, 'Pwede na bang tanggalin?!'

1444. Thought of the day: Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. Have a nice day!

1445. I love the way it rubs against the soft pink flesh creating a creamy foamy liquid, as it thrust in and out, up and down, can't wait till next time. I love my toothbrush!

1446. Totoo ba ang balitang MALIBOG ka? as in.. Mabait Attractive Loving Intelligent Behaved Openminded Good-looking? Atin lang ito ha. 'Malibog' din ako!

1447. God's love is a candle in the dark. No matter how gloomy our life may be, just one little touch of His love is enough to bring warmth and light. God bless.

1448. Life has its own way of making us smile. Even when you wanna give up and lose hope. Because certain surprises come your way just when you thought you would never smile again. Good morning!

1449. Boy1: Tol, nakipagbreak ang girlfriend ko. Ipinadala pa sa akin ang pictures nila ng bagong boyfriend nya sa motel. Boy2: Anong ginawa mo? Boy1: Ipinadala ko sa tatay nya yung pictures nila. Balibag yun mamaya!

1450. Ano ang tawag sa hipon na madalas madisgrasya? Eh di, accident prawn! Ano ang tawag sa mabilis sa pagkain? Fast food! Sa mas mabilis? Fasta! E ang pinakamabilis? Sofas!

1451. When I first saw your eyes, the shape of your lips, the way you smile, the color of your teeth and the figure of your body, I found out that a famous saying is really true! Nobody's perfect! Hehehe.

1452. They say the world will end soon. They may be right but they could also be wrong. But whatever fate the world may have, I won't allow it to end without telling you, 'I'm glad you came along.'

1453. Prayers are very powerful. The devil smiles when we are weak, he laughs when we are too busy, he giggles when we are afraid but he trembles when we pray. So, pray always!

1454. Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. Those who follow the crowd usually get lost in it. I don't know the key to success, but one key to failure is to please everyone. So why waste your time thinking about what others will tell you? Instead, do what makes you and God happy. Good morning!

1455. Boy: Sunduin kita mamaya, bubusina na lang ako kapag nasa harap na ako ng bahay nyo. Girl: Ok, sige. Anong dala mong sasakyan? Boy: Wala, busina lang! =)

1456. The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters but the loneliness, the pain of missing you kills me. How I wanted to be with you till my last breath.

1457. In my dreams you gave me your heart. In my dreams we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together... might as well be dreaming forever...

1458. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies, succeed anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of being selfish and having ulterior motives, be kind anyway. What you spend years building, someone may destroy overnight, build anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you, be honest and frank anyway. Give the world the best you have, it may never be enough, give the world the best you have anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous, be happy anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it's between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway. Good morning!

1459. GF ni kukote ito. Pwede bang tigilan mo na ang pagtetext sa BF ko?! Dahil sa ganyan, napapabayaan na nya ang pag-aartista nya! Fan ka ba nya? Ha? =)

1460. Girl about to be married: Dad, I'm so sad to be leaving Mom! Dad: I understand. Don't let me stand in the of your happiness. Plaease, take your Mom with you!

1461. 5 Fingers Of Prayer: 1) Your thumb is nearer to you, so pray for those who are closest to you. 2) Pointing finger: Pray for those who teach, instruct and heal. 3) Tallest finger: Pray for our leaders, they need God's guidance. 4) Ring finger: Weakest finger, so pray for those who are weak, troubled or in pain. 5) Little finger: the smallest - to remind you to pray for yourself. Please forward and share to people you care about.

1462. God gave us 86,400 valuable seconds each day. May I use a few seconds to say thanks for giving me the gift of knowing someone like you.

1463. Someone asked me why I hold on to him, I smiled. What made me care for him, I stayed silent. They asked why of all people I chose him, I said, 'In a world of lies, he is the only truth I know.'

1464. Anak: Itay, bibili ako ng band peper. Itay: Anak, huwag kang bobo ha? Hindi band peper ang tawag dun! Anak: Ano po ba? Itay: Kokongban.

1465. Someone has wisely said: “The heart is a fertile place…anything planted there will grow for sure… whether LOVE or HATRED” Good Morning!! =)

1466. Dear Ma'am/Sir, I hereby tender my irrevocable resignation as your employee, effective today. It has been a pleasant stay in your company, but owing to personal reasons I am compelled to move on. I would like to thank you and your good management for the wonderful experience accorded to me during my stay in your company. Yours truly, Inday. - Lufet ni Inday, in fairness!

1467. To boys from cupid: Never leave the girl that destiny picked for you. Truly, distance makes the heart grow fonder but too much will instead make you wander. Always make your presence felt for all she needs is emotional assurance. There is one girl who is meant to catch my arrow for you and nothing can change that, not time nor circumstance.

1468. Thought of the day: 'If you were born na panget, it's not your fault. Pero kapag namatay kang ganyan, kasalanan mo na yan!' - Vicky Belo.

1469. Don't spoil what you have by desiring what you don't have. Rather, remember that what you have now was once among the things you used to hope for.

1470. Because of a friend like you, I've laughed a little harder, cried a little less, smiled a bit more. Because of you, I've learned to appreciate life more, thanks for coming my way!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here