Thursday, November 13, 2008

Text Messages 961-990

961. I chose you as my friend because you are thoughtful, sweet, loving, caring, understanding, charming, demanding, daring, kambing, bonjing, uling, saging, matsing, duling at may kuliling! hehehe.

962. Life is a continuous challenge, a constant struggle from womb to tomb. We are not made rich by what is in our pockets, but by what is in our hearts.

963. I used to be an atheist but I quit, they don't have holidays!

964. Searching for love had been a mystery for me. I’ve been told that if I want love, I have to search for it. Some said I have to wait, but human as we are, we need someone more than just a companion. We need someone who could complete us. Many have found it so easy and many have lost it in just a snap. Whatever you have to search or wait, three things are important once you have it: 1. Risk everything. 2. Anticipate pain. 3. and endure whatever it brings

965. HOST: Which do you prefer: Being Blonde or Being Dumb? Girl: Dumb na lang at least hindi ako mapagkakamalang blonde!

966. Why do I text you? It's my choice. It's my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It's my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don't know, it's not my choice but my heart's.

967. Be careful with Erap jokes that you text to your friends. Erap is now monitoring cellphone networks such as Smart, Sun and Globe to find who is making fun of him. This message is texted in English to avoid detection.

968. My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel, but that's why I'm here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares.

969. Life give us lots of things to learn. Things we should keep and we should let go. Things to forget and sometimes regret. We get hurt and cry, but why should you cry? When I'm still here to remind you how to smile. Take care!

970. A man will try to seduce every girl except the one he loves, but a nice girl will not be seduced by any man except the man she loves.

971. People have different outlooks in love. But whatever are those, there's a single truth behind everyone's heartache. 'Love hurts when God knows we deserve someone else.'

972. Mga pasosyal na nag-uusap. Girl1: Oh, paano ka nakarating dito? Did you walk or did you ride? Girl2: Syempre, did you ride! What do you think of me? Poverty? Oh common!

973. Hardships in life exist to test how far you can stand them. Never give up! They are the shadows which will remold you to become stronger than you used to be.

974. Aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! aw! - 101 Dalmatians. Huwag mo nang bilangin, 101 talaga yan! Uyy, binilang nga, 101 di ba?

975. A housewife hears door bell. When she opens the door, a man asks if she has a vagina. She slams the door in disgust that a stranger could ask such a thing. Same thing happens for 3 days. She tells husband. He does not go to work the next day and tells wife to say yes if he comes again. 'I will hide behind the door.' Next day, man comes and knocks. He asks, 'Do you have a vagina?' She says 'Yes!' Man says, 'Good! Then, please tell your husband to stop f*cking my wife!'

976. Naniniwala ka ba na kapag malaki ang su... malaki din ang pek...? Totoo naman, di ba? Syempre, kapag malaki ang sugat, malaki din ang peklat! =)

977. Nahuli ni lalaki ang asawa na kas*x ang kapitbahay! Binaril yung kapitbahay, patay! Wife: Grabe ka naman! Kapag di mo binago ugali mo, mauubos ang mga kapitbahay natin!

978. Kung yung dalawang tao lalayo, kanino ka sasama? Sa bestfriend mo na laging andyan para sa 'yo? O sa minamahal mo na nagmamahal din sa 'yo? Hirap di ba? Ako, wala! Kasi, hahanapin ako sa bahay.

979. To love someone sometimes is worth taking a few steps backward (maybe even more) especially when it happens that you're not supposed to be there. To give way to the happiness of the person you love the most.

980. May bagong kasal. Mrs: Honey, malapit na tayong maging tatlo sa bahay na ito. Mr: Talaga? Honey, pinasaya mo ako sa balita mo! Mrs: Oo, dito na titira ang nanay ko!

981. Inside I admired you, inside I cherished your every way, inside I loved you and still inside I cry because I know it's only inside that I can have you.

982. Sikat talaga ako. Kapag dumaan ako, nagtitilian ang mga tao, nagsisigawan, nagtatalunan pa! - Daga.

983. Those who appear in your life - whether to help or to harm - are all given by God. Meet all of them with a peaceful heart but with a warrior's spirit. You will fail many times, but in falling, you will learn, and in learning you will find your way. Remember, there are no mistakes in life - only lessons. And lessons will keep on repeating themselves until learned. God bless.

984. Never let go of a dream until you are ready to wake up and make it happen. Trials in life are not to make us fail but to see how far we can conquer.

985. Life is a matter of choice. You can be a doctor who saves lives, a lawyer who defends lives, a soldier who protects lives, or just be yourself, a monster who touched my life. =)

986. Evening comes to pack up all the events of the day. Leave your worries behind and rest your body and mind. Let love be in your heart so you can sleep well tonight. Good night!

987. The sweetest day comes not with the greetings we make each day but with the thought that somebody wishes the best for us every moment of the day. And today, I wish you the best!

988. Quote ng mga puyat: The early bird looks like a worm!

989. In our life, there will come a time in where we will hate it because of the things that hurt us but we should never give the blame to our lives because whatever! Waah! Hirap mag-english! Good morning na lang!

990. Messages from God: Please don't drink and drive. You're not ready to meet me yet; If you miss the sunrise I made for you today, nevermind. I'll make another one tomorrow; How can you possibly be a self-made man? I specifically recall creating you; If you think Mona Lisa is stunning, you should look at my masterpiece in the mirror! Smile. God loves you!

0 comments:

Your Ad Here